tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Splitting docs for JK2
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:35:26 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:

>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Henri Gomez [mailto:hgomez@apache.org]
>>
>> +0 (Ok but can't help right now)
>
> Could you check:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/~mturk/docs/

Looks good. Can you check in ?

Henri: would you mind if we remove the reference to ajp14 ?
I thought we decided we'll stick with ajp13 and just add new
message types for the extra functions - so we should at
least rename it to 'future extensions to ajp13'.

In particular the config stuff should be also changed - to match
with the current jk2 api ( i.e. generic get/set, etc ). All functionality
can be added in some extra components - without affecting the current
stability ( too much ), so if someone has time we can move this to
 a TODO list for future releases.

--
Costin