tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce Cichowlas" <>
Subject RE: Memory Usage
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:48:13 GMT
OptimizeIt seems to always get high recommendations.  Just an unofficial

-----Original Message-----
From: John Jang []
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 11:53 AM
To: ''
Subject: Memory Usage

One of my client is trying to use Tomcat Server (3.3.1) with their web
service products.  One of the challenge we face is the memory/cpu usage on
Windows 2000 server.  They currently have IBM Websphere to handle various
java servlet and JSP, and memory usage is little pretty high from their
point of view.  Is there any website or benchmark I can get to see how
tomcat use cpu/memory usage?  Thanks for your info.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message