tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Sasha Prikhod'ko" <ap...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[2]: new Context
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:51:43 GMT
Dear, Martin

No, i see no logs the corresponding directory,
but there are files like mywebprog_jsp.java with:

"
package org.apache.jsp;

import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;
import javax.servlet.jsp.*;
import org.apache.jasper.runtime.*;
import java.util.*;

public class ___a_jsp extends HttpJspBase {

  private static java.util.Vector _jspx_includes;

  public java.util.List getIncludes() {
    return _jspx_includes;
  }

  public void _jspService(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
        throws java.io.IOException, ServletException {

"

and i suspect that TomCat cannot compile it