tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Brzezinski, Paul J" <paul.brzezin...@eds.com>
Subject RE: [5]: ant native for Connectors fails: (more)
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:35:48 GMT
Excellent, that fixed the problem of ant spawning libtool w/cc.

There are two other issues that popped up now:

1. in the file jk_channel_socket.c in directory
jakarta-tomcat-5.0.0-src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/common must be
compiled with -DBSD_COMP on Solaris 8.

2. when building the native (as opposed to the native2) connectors, jni_md.h
isn't found presumably because the -I${java.home}/../include/solaris isn't
set in build.xml.

I did try to search bugzilla to see if these two issues are already being
tracked, but didn't find anything, which could just be about me not knowing
how to search the bug database...

Comments, advice, feedback encouraged...

Paul

--
mailto:Paul.Brzezinski@EDS.com
Enterprise Distributed Capabilities