tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Scott Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: 4.0.7 release?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:15:07 GMT
on 2002/10/23 1:11 AM, "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org> wrote:

> Jon Scott Stevens wrote:
>
>> Can I get a 4.0.7 release? It has an important configuration bug fix
>> that I
>> need for Scarab.
>
> There has been zero changes to the 4.0.x branch since 4.0.6 got released.
>
> Remy

Ok, I guess it went into HEAD. I didn't realize that 4.0.x was on the branch
now.

A fix was done with regards to proxyName/proxyPort configuration in the HEAD
branch (based on a bug I reported) and I would love to see it make it into
4.0.x since Scarab still uses that because of XML parser issues when using
JDK 1.3.x.

So, if I backport the single fix, will you do a release? =)

-jon

--
StudioZ.tv /\ Bar/Nightclub/Entertainment
314 11th Street @ Folsom /\ San Francisco