tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Becker, Michael" <Michael.Bec...@archongroup.com>
Subject Bug 4690 - Sessions not scoped according to spec section 7.3 - Re-open/Pointers?
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:52:20 GMT
I'm running into Bug 4690 in our applications and it is currently marked
to be addressed later.  The comments state that the issue may be
addressed in the 4.1 release, but I have not seen any activity on this
particular bug.  Would it be possible to re-open this bug or get some
pointers on where to start poking around in the code?

I'm just ramping up on Tomcat from SilverStream, so any help and/or
direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Becker