tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dustin Brown <dus...@handango.com>
Subject Using JIKES?
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:10:22 GMT
~~apologize in advance for the newbie question~~

I am running TC 4.1 on WIN2K.
I have configured the box to run TC as a service.

I am wanting to run JIKES as the JSP compiler so I have changed out the
parameters in the config files and followed the directions in the
documentation.  I still have a sneaking suspicion that JIKES is not
compiling my JSP files.  I believe that I should be seeing the jikes.exe
appear as a process in the task manager console, but I am not.

Is there a better way that I can check to see if JIKES is compiling my
JSP's?  Has anyone else had problems converting from ANT to JIKES?

-db