tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Han Ming Ong <hanm...@apple.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0.43 is out
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 17:05:34 GMT
Jean-Frederic,

	Just wondering if the module was compiled with '-g -O2' flag (default)
or with '-Os' flag? Apple's doc seems to prefer that '-Os' flag is
used. But if size is not a problem, '-O2' is fine as well.

http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/DeveloperTools/
ProjectBuilder/ProjectBuilder.help/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/C/
Optimizing.html

Thank, Han Ming