tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Algesten <puck...@taglab.com>
Subject Re: new Context
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:56:27 GMT
In your server logs did you find any output along the lines of:

WebappLoader[/GIS]: Deploying class repositories to work directory
/home/martin/main/sites/mysite/var/tomcat/work/Standalone/localhost/GIS
ContextConfig[/GIS]: Missing application web.xml, using defaults only
StandardManager[/GIS]: Seeding random number generator class
java.security.SecureRandom
StandardManager[/GIS]: Seeding of random number generator has been completed
StandardWrapper[/GIS:default]: Loading container servlet default

StandardWrapper[/GIS:invoker]: Loading container servlet invoker

Or are there any noises about /GIS?

Martin