tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: JkRequestLogFormat for JK 1.2.x on Apache 2.0 ?
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:56:15 GMT
Henri Gomez wrote:
> Mladen Turk wrote:

One note: mod_jk 1.2 JkRequestLogFormat for Apache 1.3 can log every request that gets
forwarded to Tomcat. Even if an HTTP request for a single page results in multiple requests
to Tomcat due to SSI.

I have found the reqeust data in the mod_jk logs to come in very handy for tracking Tomcat
performance.
I wrote some perl scripts which analyze the logs to generate statistical data which can then
be
used to generate reports and trend graphs. Is this something we might want to include with
the
mod_jk distribution?

Regards,

Glenn