tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [4.1.14] New test milestone released
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:34:13 GMT
Costin Manolache wrote:

> Remy Maucherat wrote:
>

> >A new test milestone of Tomcat 4.1 has just been released. Please help
> >test this upcoming Tomcat release for compliance issues and other
> >problems.
> >
> >Downloads:
> >http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/test/v4.1.14/
> >
> >Significant changes over 4.1.13 include a security manager bugfix. Over
> >4.1.12, Tomcat 4.1.14 includes bugfixes as well as performance
> >improvements.
>

> Is this the final build ?

It's just another milestone (it's 4.1.13 + the security manager fix,
more or less).

> Sorry, I didn't know you plan to do it - just realised I forgot to
> backport the content-length fix.

I'm away until this sunday, so I realized at the last moment the only
time I could tag and upload the build was yesterday afternoon. I wanted
to have a non-broken milestone out there for further testing.
I can tag a new 4.1.15 milestone next monday, which would be the
proposed stable release.

Remy