tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <sdgol...@mailandnews.com>
Subject Implementing org.apache.catalina.ContainerServlet
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:12:05 GMT
Is it possible to include a new implementation of
org.apache.catalina.ContainerServlet in a web app deployed on Tomcat?

The reason I ask, is because I'm trying to write a web app that can deploy
other J2EE modules.  I've tried following the ManagerServlet as an example,
but I've had classloading issues.

The other approach is to implement something similar to the Tomcat Ant task,
but I would prefer to use direct Tomcat APIs rather than opening a URL
connection.

Thanks for information.

Scott