tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Roh <amy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: administration-howto.html
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:54:11 GMT
Glenn Nielsen wrote:

> jean-frederic clere wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am willing to use the administration tools of Tomcat but I am
> > wondering where the administration-howto.html is located.
> >
> > If it is not existing I will create one similar to the existing
> > manager-howto.xml.
> >
> > Any comments?
> >

> I know that Amy has been working on taking care of some of the problems
> I posted about the Tomcat 4.1 configuration admin application.  A help
> document was one of the issues.

There is also Tomcat Administration tool tutorial for the Java Web Services at
http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.0/tutorial/doc/Admintool.html.  It
doesn't have the latest admin addition but I'm sure you can reference to the
documentation as you write the administration-howto.html in Tomcat.  Perhaps,
you can add a link to it as well.  Thanks for good suggestion!

Amy