tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: JSP Compilation Issues (Multiple Domains)
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:44:59 GMT
Another way to fix this would be to install the external compiler jikes and
configure Jasper 2 to use this.

I would also like to see a servlet init parameter added to jasper that can enable
or disable synchronized JSP compiles.  This way those who know they have a thread
safe way to compile JSP's don't get hit by the synchronize.

Regards,

Glenn