tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Moises Bezerra Menezes" <moises.mene...@camminus.com.br>
Subject Upload - out of memory
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:03:54 GMT
Hi,

I am having problems trying to configure TOMCAT 3.3 to work with IIS 4.0, via
isapi_redirect.dll
When I am doing an upload of a file larger than 100Mbytes I get an 'out of memory'
error.
I already tried to set the parameters cmd_line= -Xmx256m -Xss64k to the file
wrapper.properties.
If I ran TOMCAT stand alone (without IIS integration) it works fine, but when it is
under IIS I receive the 'out of
memory' error.
The server is a NT-40 - Service Pack 6, with 198 Mbytes Ram memory and 300 Mbytes of
Virtual Memory.
It seems that when it is under IIS it is ignoring the memory parameters -Xmx256m
-Xss64k.
Is there any other configuration that I am missing ?

thanks....

Mois├ęs B. Menezes