tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Johnson <sc...@attask.com>
Subject Request URI corrupted by jsp:include
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:58:23 GMT
Supporting our application for one of our clients, they have set up
RH7.2, Tomcat 4.1.10 (installed from rpm), jdk 1.4.1-b2, and apache
1.3.23-14 installed from rpm.

I've encountered in issue (bug) that hopefully has been recognized and
resolved.

We include a little page sectional called tabBar (a simple HTML snippet
that replaces the parameter with the string value)

<jsp:include page="/interface/tabBar.jsp" flush="true">
<jsp:param name="atTabTitle" value="Find Users" />
</jsp:include>
<%=request.getRequestURI()%>

The output on the page is:
dth="139" height=  (this code happens to be part of a previous include
on the page)

<jsp:include page="/interface/tabBar.jsp">
<jsp:param name="atTabTitle" value= "Find Users" />
</jsp:include>
<%=request.getRequestURI()%>

The output on the page is:
/attask/test2.jsp

Obviously, the first output is totally corrupted. The only difference
is the 'flush' argument. In any case, flushing shouldn't hose the
requestURI.

Any ideas?

-Scott