tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From David Oxley <d...@staffplanner.co.uk>
Subject RE: [TC 5] XMLSchema validation and Xerces 2.1.0
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 13:10:29 GMT
Also, you probably ought to include the XML parser (Xerces 2.1.0) with the
LE edition of TC5 (If it does fix it).

Does Sun JDK1.4 come with Xerces or Crimson? I thought I read that it was
supplied with a version of Xerces, but the source that comes with it has
org.apache.crimson..... stuff in it.

Dave.