tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject Re: [linux CP COMMAND options]
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 00:17:57 GMT
Thanks, Bojan, but I use a command line with Secure CTR.  What I need to
know is what is the right command with cp on the linux machine.

Is there one?  cp -fr ?????
/usr/local/java/tomcat/webapps/[app]/WEB-INF/classes/com/wahoo/place/ which
will force the .jsp pages to overwrite the ones in place/ is what I need.

Micael