tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] aprize jk2
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:51:50 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:

> [...]

While speaking JNI via APR, do you know if we could APR to hide
the JNI complexity ?

It's really a pain for example when using JNI from EBCDIC systems
like AS400 and BS2000 which need to have translation of strings.

BTW, the latest release of APR is 0.9.1 but Apache 2.0.42 use APR
0.9.2, are they compatible ?