tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Roh <amy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/mbeansMBeanFactory.java
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:01:28 GMT

Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Amy Roh wrote:
> > MBeanFactory.createStandardContext() still throws
> > "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base .\webapps\newpath
> > does not exist or is not a readable directory" after recent change in
> > StandardContext.  Is there something else missing that is preventing
> > host.addChild(newContext) to work?
>
> I do not understand the problem, or what is wrong. BTW, before the
> change, the context was never properly initialized.

It's good that the context is now properly initialized with the new fix.  :-)

However, the problem is that admin is not working in creating Context now.  It's
broken in the head branch if anyone cares.  :-(
You'll see the problem if you try to create a new Context and it'll fail
throwing IllegalArgumentException.  This is new and I'm not sure where the
problem either.  I'll investigate further.

Amy