tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ari Suutari <ari.suut...@syncrontech.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.10 and tag pooling problem
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:27:31 GMT
Hi,

I have been testing tomcat 4.1.10 with our web application,
which uses i18n tag from jakarta-taglibs. When running
it under 4.1.10 with jsp default settings in web.xml it
produces very odd results - it seems that each i18n tag
return same string to page (the string might be the
one the first tag returns, I'm not sure). When
I add

        <init-param>
            <param-name>enablePooling</param-name>
            <param-value>false</param-value>
        </init-param>

to web.xml, the application works perfectly and the result
is similar as in tomcat 4.0.x.

	Ari S.