tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Luehe <Jan.Lu...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [4.1.10] New test milestone released
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 23:13:46 GMT
Costin,

> Something like:
>
> <logic:iterate id="sub" name="scope" property="associations">
>   <bean:write name="sub" property="value"/>
> </logic:iterate>">
>
> It'll fist generate a duplicated declaration ( once at top level,
> once at block level ) for _jspx_sub_1, and then look for a
> variable named 'sub' that is not declared.

I am unable to reproduce your problem. The above test case compiles
fine for me.

In particular, this test case will not declare any jspx_sub_1
variables, since <logic:iterate> is not nested inside itself, and even
if <logic:iterate> were nested, jspx_sub_1 would be declared only
once.

Also, the "sub" variable with NESTED scope does get declared.

I've attached the generated servlet code. Let me know if I missed
anything in reproducing your test case.

Jan