tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/common jk_requtil.c
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:28:33 GMT
On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 18:28, Henri Gomez wrote:

> > Actually, Mladen already fixed it. It's just that he had another, different typo
> > in the description of the fix, which was either:
> >
> > - a very good joke :-)
> > - unintentional and therefore an even better joke ;-)
>
> What do you means ?

The broken code was:

#idef AS400

Then Mladen fixed it to:

#ifdef AS400

But in the CVS comment he put:

In the C language we use #ifdef not #ifef :-)
                                    ^^^^^

I found the fact that he fixed a typo and then in the explanation made
another one funny, as in "ha, ha". I was just having a few laughs,
that's all.

Bojan