tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Applet Codebase From Servlet
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:45:16 GMT
There is no difference between the HTML generated by the servlet and a static
HTML file. So, cut yourself a static HTML file (handy for testing), put the
applet tag in there and watch the web server log files to see what is the actual
requested URL. Once you know that, fix it accordingly and you'll be laughing.

Bojan