tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cost...@covalent.net
Subject Re: [4.1.9] New test milestone released
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2002 16:54:02 GMT
Remy,

Let's try to make 4.1.10 the 'stable' release ( and consider 4.1.9 as
the 'release candidate ). I cleaned up some of the jk messages and
I want to do some more watchdog tests with apache/jk.

If everyone agree, I think we should also tag jk2 as 'jk2.0beta' and
jk1.2.0 release, even if we don't distribute a standalone package.

Costin