tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cost...@covalent.net
Subject Re: [5.0] Build notes - new BUILDING.txt
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:56:40 GMT
'ant download' would be great if it would just _download_ - aparently
it also compiles a lot of stuff. I don't mind compiling ( I prefer
that for all the stuff we directly depend on ) - but not mixed in
download.

Very soon we'll have all jakarta in the dependency list - and our
build.xml will be harder than gump ( which turns out to be quite
user-friendly after all !).

Costin