tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jerry Birchler" <jrbirch...@attbi.com>
Subject integrating tomcat 4.04 into iplanet 4.1 using nsapi_redirector on linux
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 05:49:13 GMT
Has anyone done this?

If so, I would like some help. I have compiled the redirector and validated
that it is getting invoked, my connector is up and listening, I validated
that the class files used for ajp13 are getting invoked, I set up my
obj.conf file, the server.xml file and my workers.properties file, but I
only get this when I hit a JSP page:

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

I've been researching this for more than a week with no success.

If you've done this, please document how you did it from Makefile samples to
configuration files.