tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: need examples for mod_jk/mod_jk2 conf and properties
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:08:28 GMT
Hola a Todos:

Back from holidays, ;)

The docs present at j-t-c/jk2/xdocs are much more complete than those
present on JF html dirs ( they are from may 2002), JF, could you update
the build you have in your html dirs?, anyways you can just download the
j-t-c tree and issue "ant docs" to build them yourself..

now almost every jk2 component is presnt, and every available property
within them, my last task was to try to find a better format to that
bunch of info.. any help will be appreciatted, as ever, format or
content..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega