tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dev Zero G Ltd <mailing_li...@devzerog.com>
Subject Re: build-main fails for tomcat 4.1 (XSLP problem?)
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:18:08 GMT
 From the debug output below ("xslp processor is deprecated. Use trax or 
xalan instead") I'm guessing I'm not using Xalan at all. Any idea how I 
can make ANT use XALAN?

Thanks very much for the help so far and thank for more in advance! ;)

Mike

Andrew Conrad wrote:
> What version of Xalan are you using?  I had problems with the one
> included with JAXP (known bug with XSLT processing)
> 
> http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/index.html  you should get 2.4.D1, making
> sure you put xalan.jar, xercesImpl.jar, and xml-apis.jar files are in
> the  ant/lib folder.
> 
> - Andrew
> 
> 
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Mike Dewhirst [mailto:m@devzerog.com] 
>>Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 10:31 AM
>>To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
>>Subject: build-main fails for tomcat 4.1 (XSLP problem?)
>>
>>
>>I am trying to build tomcat4.0 (4.1) from cvs src and have 
>>run into the following problem, which I can not resolve. If 
>>you have any ideas, please let me know - any advice appreciated:
>>
>>build-prepare:
>>build-static:
>>build-main:
>>    [style] DEPRECATED - xslp processor is deprecated. Use 
>>trax or xalan instead.
>>    [style] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: 
>>com/kvisco/xsl/XSLProcessor
>>    [style]     at
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XslpLiaison.<init>(Xslp
>>Liaison.java:79)
>>    [style]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
>>    [style]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
>>    [style]     at
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.resolveProcessor(XSL
>>TProcess.java:376)
>>    [style]     at
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.getLiaison(XSLTProce
>>ss.java:557)
>>    [style]     at
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.execute(XSLTProcess.
>>java:195)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:317)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:334)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:371)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:317)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:334)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:371)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:317)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:334)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1250)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:610)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:196)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:235)
>>    [style] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: 
>>org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory
>>    [style]     at
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaison.<init>(Xal
>>anLiaison.java:83)
>>    [style]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
>>    [style]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
>>    [style]     at
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.resolveProcessor(XSL
>>TProcess.java:379)
>>    [style]     at
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.getLiaison(XSLTProce
>>ss.java:554)
>>    [style]     at
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.execute(XSLTProcess.
>>java:195)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:317)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:334)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:371)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:317)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:334)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:371)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:317)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:309)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:334)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1306)
>>    [style]     at 
>>org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1250)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:610)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:196)
>>    [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:235)
>>
>>BUILD FAILED
>>file:/usr/home/d3wh3m1c/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/webapps/tomcat-docs
> 
> /build.xml:80:
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider for
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory cannot be found
> 
> 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Mike Dewhirst
> Dev Zero G Ltd
> w: http://devzerog.com
> t: +44 (0) 7747 014640
> e: m@devzerog.com
> 
> 
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> <mailto:tomcat-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <mailto:tomcat-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>
> 
> 
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:tomcat-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:tomcat-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>
> 
> 
> 




--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:tomcat-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:tomcat-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message