tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dev Zero G Ltd <mailing_li...@devzerog.com>
Subject Re: Strange delays while Tomcat works
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:56:10 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion, however:

We are running on a dual Athlon 1900/1GB RAM/2x18Gb 15K RPM SCSI FreeBSD
system, yet the processor load hits 100% (top).

We have tried running the same on Resin, and DO NOT have the problem...
It seems to be some internal Tomcat bug. How and what can we test/report
to diagnose and fix the problem? We WANT to fix the problem ourselves,
but it would help to know where to dig...

Many thanks in advanvce!

Dev Zero G team