tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Luby <patrick.l...@sun.com>
Subject Re: [5.0] [PROPOSAL] Refactored mapper
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:12:29 GMT
costinm@covalent.net wrote:
> The current specification is not implementable for Apache ( or any other
> web server ) - and it breaks every pattern that was used in the web.
>
> I don't know if we have any representative in the expert group or
> what's the procedure that apache follows in voting for JCP specs -
> but if this is not resolved I'll do my best to find out.

I have heard that Pier is in the Expert Group. But I could be wrong. I
think the Servlet 2.4 spec is going Public Final Draft this month (not
sure exactly when), but you can e-mail the expert group directly at:

jsr-154-comments@jcp.org

Also, the latest draft of the spec is at:

http://www.jcp.org/jsr/detail/154.jsp

Patrick