tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New committer: Jean-Francois Arcand
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 00:07:07 GMT
Wanting to make an informed decision, I reviewed the tomcat-dev and commit
messages, Jean-Francois started participating in the Tomcat community 16 days ago.

It quickly became obvious that he works for Sun and must be assigned to work on
Tomcat 5.

I would have appreciated if this were stated planely in the VOTE request.
I would not normally vote +1 for commit privs for someone who has only
participated for 16 days in the community.

+1 Since it is obvious he is assigned to work on the Tomcat 5 RI of Servlet 2.4 and JSP 2.

Patrick Luby wrote:
> I would like to propose that we add Jean-Fran├žois Arcand as a Tomcat
> committer. I believe he has submitted enough patches to show that he
> will be a positive contributor to Tomcat 5.
> Thanks,
> Patrick

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>