tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Sandberg...@cs.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: deployment using the manager app
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 05:11:36 GMT
Sorry, I misunderstood your problem.  You have to create that directory
and copy the files there yourself ( I use scp + manager depoy together
in a script ).

I see your point -- It should be an easy change to make so the directory
that Tomcat deploys the webapp to is one that is under the appBase
directory.

Anyone know where this code is? Is this implemented alreadyin 4.1?

-Dan