tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Hugh J. L." <hughj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: It seems new Tomcat33 reloading has a ClassLoader problem
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 02:02:35 GMT
When I was tracing into ObjectSerializer, I found that
the class loader parameter it got was NOT the one
passed to it in SimpleSessionStore. So the
serialization was NOT done using our expected context
class loader of the new context.

Why? I can't explain this behavior...

I simulated the serialization process in a servlet,
which was loaded by the new context class loader as a
matter of course, it worked well and the servlet could
access the old object after serialization.

Don't know if these clues are useful to you.

Regards,
Hugh