tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Renato <rewei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problems with WebappClassLoader deadlock in Tomcat 4.0.4
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 21:32:31 GMT

Hi all,

I'm having some problems with WebappClassLoader class. Sometimes, after seeing these messages
in the standard output:

WebappClassLoader:     Additional JARs have been added

Tomcat just hangs. I cannot precisely say when or how it happens since I was not able to deterministicly
reproduce this error.

Looking at the CVS version of this class, I saw a bug fix for a 'possible deadlock' which
I think will be very interesting in my case... but I'm not a Tomcat developer to port it back
to 4.0.4.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks Renato.