tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <tcw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: documentation
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2002 02:41:54 GMT

I was thinking of specifically the Root path issue you
explained to me.  My idea was just a short 2-4
paragraphs about using full path in server.xml and
other ways to work around it.  So it would be tomcat
specific, though I haven't tested it with other
webservers, so it might exist in other servers also.

peter