tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhenxin wang" <zhen...@docomolabs-usa.com>
Subject moving web app among tomcat servers/containers
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:31:50 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to build an application env that there are two tomcat servers (Front and Primary),
when a request comes into the Front server, if the web app is not installed on the Front server,
it goes to the Primary server to get the war file and install, then run it to serve the request.
You can call it web app fault handling.
As I understand, Tomcat does not support it directly, but I feel the major pieces are there.
I like to get the opinions on how I can implement it with minimal code change to Tomcat.

Thanks!

--Zhenxin Wang
DoCoMo Labs USA