tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniela Barreiro Claro" <dancl...@softplan.com.br>
Subject Load a DLL using Tomcat4.0.4 as NT Service
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:29:43 GMT
What should i do to load a DLL using  Tomcat 4.0.4 as NT Service. I use the Tomcat 4.0.4 service
default, when i installed it, but it did not load my DLL. I put the ld_path inside workers.properties
setting the path pointing to my .dll, but it did not find the .dll. When i start the Tomcat
not as NT Service, i have put my path directly on the setclasspath.bat, and all things functions
perfectly. Any suggestions will be fine! TIA