tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] removing outdated makefile/buildfile for mod_jk 1.2.0
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 08:53:07 GMT
Ok, I'll remove them so, and will update the build documentation
(in xdocs).

BTW, who could tell us more about mod_jk 1.2.x static build ?

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)                     
PGP KEY : 697ECEDD    ...oOOo..(_)..oOOo...
PGP Fingerprint : 9DF8 1EA8 ED53 2F39 DC9B 904A 364F 80E6 



>-----Original Message-----
>From: Bojan Smojver [mailto:bojan@rexursive.com]
>Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 5:19 AM
>To: Tomcat Dev List
>Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] removing outdated makefile/buildfile for mod_jk
>1.2.0
>
>
>As long as configure/make works I'm +1.
>
>Bojan
>
>On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 22:39, GOMEZ Henri wrote:
>> Hi,
>> 
>> What about removing all the outdated 
>> makefile and build.platform.sh 
>> present in jk/native now that we
>> have a working configure/makefile or
>> ant/jkant ?
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> -
>> Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
>> EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)                     
>> PGP KEY : 697ECEDD    ...oOOo..(_)..oOOo...
>> PGP Fingerprint : 9DF8 1EA8 ED53 2F39 DC9B 904A 364F 80E6 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   
><mailto:tomcat-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
>> For additional commands, e-mail: 
><mailto:tomcat-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>
>> 
>
>
>
>--
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:   
<mailto:tomcat-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:tomcat-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:tomcat-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:tomcat-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message