tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/xdocs configweb.xml index.xml style.css.in style.xsl.in
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 08:38:11 GMT
Hey, it seems Nacho goes to bug hunting in xsl, good news,
since I'm working on using xdocs for jk 1.2.0.

BTW, how could we have xdocs handling at both time between jk and jk2 ?

I was thinking at the following layout :

xdocs
xdocs/common	(ajp13)
xdocs/jk1	(buildingap, buildingiis, buildingiplanet,
               configap, configiis, configiplanet,
               faq)

xdocs/jk2	(buildingap, buildingiis, buildingiplanet,
               configap, configiis, configiplanet,
               faq)

The goal could be :

Having a full jk/jk2 on jakarta, and only jk in a mod_jk tarball
and only jk2 in a mod_jk2 tarball.

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)