tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Colin de Verdière <tdeverdi...@scort.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:52:57 GMT
Well in fact we would like to use Tomcat 4.0 but our customers may want to use
Bea Weblogic, ATG dynamo ..
We don't want to force them to use a specific server. My question should be :
is there a way in Tomcat 4.0 to make it behave as a servlet 2.2, jsp 1.1 server.
I looked at web.xml and there is the path to the dtd which could be constraint to force the
customer not to use filter (for example). But for my jsps can i make them
specific to a JSP version. Since we are developping demos it could be great to port
on any server the customer would like. Am i clear?

Thomas Colin de Verdière
SCORT
http://www.scort.com