tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: getRequestURI()
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 05:36:00 GMT
Ah - now I feel stupid. I was thinking he was saying encodeURL didn't
put it there. According to what your interpretation is he things
getRequestURI doesn't get it back. :-/ I'll buy that - especially since
you're quoting it from the docs ;-) *feels stupid*

Is it a usage question rather than an implementation question? You can
get the querystring too. It does make for another call - but you can
bypass the expense of the concatenation by just printing them out
adjacent. Right?

Thinking ...

Eddie