tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From peter lin <peter....@labs.gte.com>
Subject Re: That Cookie thing
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 12:16:39 GMT

that's the problem with assumptions :)

Actually I believe the W3C spec says the path will default to directory
the pages resides in. So that page /hello/greeting.jsp will have
"/hello" as the path.  Only files under "/hello" can read the cookie.
Atleast that's my understanding of how cookie path is supposed to be
set.  Some one correct me if I am wrong.

peter