tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@mappingsoft.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk, mod_jk2 URI spaces
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 04:42:58 GMT

Yes something like that.
This will allow to serve the compiled applications and still deliver the
static context from those locations, overlaying Apache URI space (if
set) over already resolved TC uri space.
Well, at least the configuration will be IMHO easier.

> PS. Given 1.2.0 is due for a release when Henri comes back
> from holidays (in about 2 weeks time), are you planning the
> patches for this before of after the release?

After 1.2.0, If I figure out how to do that cross-server.
I'll make that for jk2 first, I hope :).

MT.