tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian Wenden" <awen...@ape-it.com>
Subject Undefined Symbol when testing mod_webapp.so
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 15:10:29 GMT
Hi

I have built apache 1.3.26 on RedHat 7.2. The server runs fine. I then
built the webapp connector library. Here are the commands I used:

./support/buildconf.sh

./configure -with-apxs

When I tested the mod_webapp.so through apache it reported that the
mod_webapp.so had a missing symbol pthread_sigmask.

So I rebuilt with the following commands:

./support/buildconf.sh CC=/usr/sbin/cc CFLAGS=-DXTI_SUPPORT

./configure -with-apr-lib=/var/downloads/APR/apr/.libs
-with-apr-include=/var/downloads/APR/apr/include
-with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs

Running the same test apache reports that the mod_webapp.so is missing
apr_atomic_init

Can you help?

Best regards

Adrian

Adrian Wenden
Director
Ape-IT

9 Cresswell Park
Blackheath Village
London
England
SE3 9RD

Tel  +44 (0) 20 8318 5938
Fax +44 (0) 20 8318 1379
Web http://www.Ape-IT.com

Ape-IT is the technical arm of Go Ape Ltd. We design, build and host
e-commerce systems entirely in-house, based on Go Ape's leading edge
Java architecture.