tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Asar.K...@reuters.com
Subject New warp connector 4.0.4 does not work
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:22:58 GMT
Hello all,

We have Apache 2.0.39 and tomcat 4.0.4 running using the old 4.0.2-01 warp connector.

I have tried to build and use the new connector without success. Although it builds fine and
Apache seems not to complain about it, I cannot access any pages and keep getting 302 temporarily
moved error. The log files do not provide any useful information either.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Also, does anyone know if there is any decent documentation on this?