tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cost...@covalent.net
Subject RE: Jasper2: serious problem with tag declarations
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:09:16 GMT
Done...

I rolled back 4 files and now it works again - Generator, Collector,
PageContextImpl and BodyContentImpl.

Something went wrong in one of those, the version tagged 4.1.4 is fine,
4.1.5 is broken. If someone could test 4.1.5 with 2 nested iterate tags -
it fails for me. Not sure the label on 4.1.5, but I think a fix is urgent,
it is not very uncommon to have this use case.

Kin-Man - I don't have time right now to check which one of the changes
between 4.1.4 and present broke this, I'll just use the 4.1.4 version
for now.

Costin