tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cost...@covalent.net
Subject Re: [4.1.3] Binaries uploaded
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:59:08 GMT
I assume it works fine if you take out mod_jk2 ? Can you turn debugging on
( debug=1 in all [] sections ) ?

What do you see in error.log ?

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, jean-frederic clere wrote:

> [Thu Jun 06 17:20:53 2002] [warn] config.setAttribute() Error setting
> logger.apache2: file /export/home/apache20/apache20/logs/mod_jk.log
>
> +++
>
> Any things wrong in my workers2.properties?

I'll remove the message. In jk2 we use the apache2 logger ( i.e.
everything goes to error.log, using the apache code for logging ).
The default is the file logger - where we use our own impl.
( IIS can also use the windows event log ).

Costin