tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: mod_jk 1.2.0 release news
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:28:10 GMT
I've added code to log error in connect()
but connect() allways works, and I still
got requests failed()

BTW, I'm a little scare to see that many
non-reentrant functions are use in mod_jk
even if we are in thread mode, ie gethostbyname.

Another a way to explore....

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)