tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "GOMEZ Henri" <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: mod_jk 1.2.0 release news
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:56:47 GMT
Good catch Mladen.

I think we may be near the solution, since after tunning
server.xml for tomcat 3.3.1, i see no more error in mod_jk.log
(recv failed for example), but still got error (failed request),
so the error is in httpd 2.0 (and mod_jk), no more in ajp13
(at least for tc 3.3.1)

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)